Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010 from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM (EDT)
Who - Everyone is invited!
What - A casual, networking, social, awesome event!
When - June 30, 2010 @ 7pm
Where - Old Amsterdam Bar and Lounge
Why - Grab a drink, some food, and have a GREAT time!
Old Amsterdam Bar and Lounge (Facebook) is one of Nashua's newest downtown bars and hot spots.
Address: 8 Temple St. Nashua, NH
Parking Info: Google Map
June 30th is also "Social Media Day"
The folks at Mashable have declared June 30th to be "Social Media Day". In celebration we present #NashuaTweetup on an unprecedented Wednesday night! When tweeting please use the hashtag #NashuaTweetup along with #smday. Let's show them how Southern New Hampshire gets social! You can also list yourself on their Meetup page but please sign-up via Eventbrite so you can get in on the raffle....
We've got raffle tickets and you get one for signing up via Eventbrite! We wont be handing out physical tickets. When you sign up here you're automatically entered in our drawing but you must be present to win. Here are some of the prizes:
- Byki Deluxe - Language learning software from Transparent Language in over 70 languages!
- A FREE NIGHT stay at the @RadissonNashua! Thanks to @Bosteve!
- 2 sets of 4 tickets each to any event at Studio 99 (@Studio99Nashua)
- $25 Gift Certificate to San Francisco Kitchen (@SFKitchen) Thanks to @liangtfm!
- Free Oil-Change from Sullivan Tire Thanks to @SullivanTire
- Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred speech recognition software from Nuance! (Retail price: $199 !!) Thanks to @Erica_Hill
- $25 Gift Certificate to Thousand Crane II (@ThousandCrane)
- More prizes to come!
Out of Town?
Thanks to these great sponsors of past and future events!
If you would like to Sponsor or have NashuaTweetup at your Nashua location, please email Casey.
(email@example.com) or DM @CaseyChesh
When & Where
An informal group of fun loving, networking, local New Hampshire people. Each "Tweet-up" is a great chance to network, make new friends, and have a great time.